ReviewsNo reviews yet
TOP THINGS TO DO NEPAL
- Kathmandu – Go For Sightseeing
- Bhaktapur & Patan – Explore The Cities
- Pokhara – Indulge In Adventure Activities
- Kathmandu Valley – Go For Mountain Biking
- Chitwan National Park – Take A Wildlife Safari
- Bardia National Park – Go For Jungle Treks & Safaris
- Annapurna Circuit – Opt For Trekking
- Gokyo Lake – Enjoy Views Of Mt. Everest
- Bhote Koshi & Seti River – Go for Rafting & Kayaking
- Mount Everest – Fly In A Helicopter Over Hills
- Pokhara – Indulge In Ziplining
- Natural Valleys – Bungee Jumping
- Fishtail Peak – Ultralight Flight
- Phewa Lake – Boating
- Siddha Gufa – Traverse The Hidden Lanes
- TRANSPORT IN PRIVATE CAR WITH A/C
- Airport transfers
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu – Pokhara-Kathmandu in private ca
- Sarangkot sunrise view tour
- Half day sightseeing in Pokhara with one hour boating at Phewa Lake
- International Airfare, Nepal VISA Fees ($25 per person), Excess baggage charge in Domestic flight, Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Payment Transfer Charge
- Hotels check out as per the hotel rules.
- Any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items, any form of rescue
- *Hotels and rates are subject to change on availability.
Day 1: Kathmandu - 1300m altitude
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu and meet, assist and transfer to the hotel with our representative. Welcome drinks on arrival and briefing of tour program.
After some rest and refreshment in hotel, our guide will escorts you for full day sightseeing at UNESCO Heritage Sightseeing at Bouddhanath- World biggest stupa, one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage, Patan Durbar Square– which is a distinct place for arts and architecture that reflect on each temple, monument and palace building that were mostly built during the Malla period between 16th, 17th and 18th and Swayambhunath– A Monkey Temple from where you can see the magnificent views of Kathmandu Valley and tribute to Buddhism.
Day 2: Kathmandu – Pokhara - 900m altitude (B)
After Breakfast drive to Pokhara. It is around 6 hours drive from Kathmandu (depends on traffic). Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 900m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. The enchanting town has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. Check in hotel. Evening enjoy walking along the bank of Phewa Lake, admiring the stunning reflection of the Fish Tail Peak in the blue Phewa Lake waters.
Day 3: Pokhara Sightseeing (B)
Early in the morning excursion to Sarangkot hill for sunrise and closer Mountain View. Sarangkot is the most popular viewpoint in Pokhara. Situated at an altitude of 1,592m, Sarangkot offers the magnificent view of Sunrise over Mt. Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Massif (weather permitting). After enjoying the beauty of nature, return to hotel for breakfast. After Breakfast at hotel at 10:00 AM start half day sightseeing at Pokhara’s traditional old bazaar is colorful and is ethnically diverse market, Bindhyabasini Temple dedicated to Goddess, Bhagawati, and another manifestation of Shati., Gupteshower Cave– popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits and Devi’s Fall which comes to its gushing best just before disappearing underground. Later you will have one hour boating in Phewa Lake. Evening you will have leisure.
Day 4: Pokhara- Kathmandu (B)
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu for around 6 hours. Check in hotel. You will offer for the rest and refreshment in hotel. Evening you will be given leisure time to scroll and shopping around the touristic places.
Day 5: Departure (B)
Approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight a representative from PSTTOUR will transfer you to the airport for final departure to your home country.